We’re delighted you wish to join us here at Stack Newcastle
Although we would love to just open the doors and allow you to walk around and gather together socially, the current pandemic means we need to do things a little bit differently for a while.
You will find our FAQs below, we strongly recommend reading these before booking.
We will be allocating most of our benches throughout the venue for bookings. We also always keep an allocation of tables and barrels available for walk ups.
Outside (plaza area) – Rule of 6 – Max group size of 6 from different households can mix. For no more than 2 households or 1+ support bubble, this can be up to 10 guests.
We are only taking bookings up until 31st May, with more dates becoming available once Boris announces that the current roadmap remains the same. We do not take same day bookings but still feel free to walk up. (Entry is subject to availability)
PLEASE NOTE - ANY GREYED OUT DATES FOR CURRENT BOOKING TIMEFRAMES ARE FULLY BOOKED
All we ask is that you:
- Turn up for your booking on time (if you are more than 15 mins late your table will be released for walk up, and you will have to wait until another space becomes available)
- Be kind and respectful to our staff
- Follow the social distancing measures we have put in place
- Don’t turn up if you feel unwell or if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms
- Take care of your own health and hygiene and remember the virus is still present so we all need to help prevent the spread.
- Bookable benches are situated on both the lower and upper plaza areas and are all located under our weatherproof stretched tents, however remember we are an outdoor venue and we can’t control the weather.
Please note, any bookings for 2 - 4 guests will be located on a shared bench with no more than 6 guests in total. Our benches can usually accommodate up to 12 people, so this will ensure you are seated physically distanced from other guests.
We ask that you please bear with us as we operate under unusual circumstances and in return we will do our best to still give you a great experience.
See you soon!